- This Year’s Cyber Landscape: What We’ve Learned — Cyber attackers are increasingly targeting public-sector organizations. This session will explore the current threat environment and provide actionable strategies to improve cybersecurity.
- AI and the Public Sector: What Problems Can We Solve? — This session will unravel the mystery of how artificial intelligence can be used by public-sector organizations and discuss potential use cases and implementation challenges.
- Takeaways from NHTSA’s National 911 Program CAD Interoperability Study — This session will report on the findings of the NHTSA study on CAD-to-CAD interoperability and discuss the obstacles preventing widespread interoperability.
- 988: Navigating Challenges and Embracing Opportunities — This session will explore the impact of the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline, discuss the pros and cons of 988 and 911 system interoperability, and highlight obstacles in achieving it.
- Beyond Traditional Tactics: Fresh Ideas for Tackling Today’s Staffing Shortages — This session will present innovative approaches to recruiting, hiring, and retaining personnel in public-sector organizations.
Other sessions include:
- Leadership Development and Strategic Planning: A Path to Success
- Managing the Modern LMR Network: Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- GIS Basics for the 911 Director: What You Absolutely Need to Know
- Change Management and Its Role in the Public Sector
- Keynote featuring Darrin Reilly, MCP’s president and chief executive officer
“MCP has been known for its thought leadership since the firm was founded in 2009, and this year’s conference continues that tradition,” Reilly said. “As in previous years, we are bringing together experts from MCP and other leading organizations to discuss the most important topics in the public-safety and justice sectors. We are excited about this opportunity to collectively advance our industry.”
Registration for this conference is open to any individual working for a public-safety or justice organization. Those interested in attending can learn more and register by clicking here.
SOURCE Mission Critical Partners