The price target for 3M India (NSE:3MINDIA) has been revised to 29,733.00/share, which is an increase of 6.39% from the prior estimate of 27,948.00. This average price target is calculated based on multiple targets provided by analysts, ranging from a low of 29,441.50 to a high of 30,607.50/share. Compared to the latest reported closing price of 24,144.80/share, the average price target represents an increase of 23.14%. For more information on companies with the highest price target upside, see our leaderboard of companies.
There are 23 funds or institutions reporting positions in 3M India. This is an increase of 15.00% in the last quarter, with an average portfolio weight of all funds dedicated to 3MINDIA of 0.04%, showing a decrease of 14.06%. In the last three months, total shares owned by institutions increased by 1.46% to 134K shares.
Other shareholders’ activities:
- VEIEX – Vanguard Emerging Markets Stock Index Fund Investor Shares holds 39K shares, a 0.35% ownership of the company. The firm increased its ownership by 0.38% from before and decreased its portfolio allocation by 16.46% over the last quarter.
- VGTSX – Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund Investor Shares holds 36K shares, a 0.32% ownership of the company. The firm decreased its ownership by 3.02% from before and decreased its portfolio allocation by 16.14% over the last quarter.
- IEMG – iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF holds 32K shares, a 0.28% ownership of the company. The firm increased its ownership by 6.09% from before and decreased its portfolio allocation by 1.10% over the last quarter.
- VEU – Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US Index Fund ETF Shares holds 6K shares, a 0.05% ownership of the company. No change happened in the last quarter.
- IXUS – iShares Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF holds 4K shares, a 0.04% ownership of the company. No change happened in the last quarter.
For further details, check out the original report on Fintel.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.