- Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) is expected to report a quarterly loss of $1.77 per share on revenue of $1.19 billion before the opening bell. After-hours trading saw Big Lots’ shares rise 9.2% to $7.87.
- Marvell Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRVL) reported better-than-expected Q1 results and expects its AI revenue to double by 2024. Marvell shares surged 16.7% to $57.75 post-market.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (NYSE: BAH) is expected to earn 94 cents per share on revenue of $2.39 billion for the latest quarter. The company will report earnings before the markets open. Booz Allen Hamilton’s shares rose 1% to $90.75 in after-hours trading.
- Workday Inc (NASDAQ: WDAY) announced its Q1 results and appointed Zane Rowe as CFO effective June 12, succeeding current CFO Barbara Larson, who will step down. Workday shares surged 8.7% to $213.50 after hours.
- Hibbett, Inc. (NASDAQ: HIBB) is expected to report earnings of $3.18 per share on revenue of $470.57 million before the opening bell. Hibbett’s shares rose 4% to $45.93 in after-hours trading.
Wall Street’s Most Accurate Analysts Say Hold These 3 Industrial Stocks With Over 4% Dividend Yields
© 2023 Benzinga.com.
Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.