May 25, 2023 6:33 AM | 2 min read
- Digital Turbine, Inc. APPS shares fell 32.5% to $9.74 in pre-market trading after the company’s fourth-quarter earnings report was lower than expected and forecast for the current quarter was weak.
- QuantaSing Group Limited QSG declined 31.5% to $13.00 in pre-market trading as they anticipate releasing their unaudited financial results for the third quarter on June 1, 2023.
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc AEO fell 17.7% to $9.93 in pre-market trading. Although American Eagle reported in-line earnings for the first quarter, they have decreased their full-year revenue outlook.
- Tigo Energy TIGO dropped 12.7% to $11.09 in pre-market trading after a 25% jump on Wednesday.
- Snowflake Inc. SNOW shares dropped 14.2% to $151.98in pre-market trading. Although, Snowflake’s quarterly sales report was uplifting, the forecast for the second-quarter product revenue was weak.
- UiPath Inc. PATH declined 8.8% to $14.90 in pre-market trading after their first-quarter financial results report.
- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc. MRTX dropped 8.4% to $40.15 in pre-market trading following an announcement that the Phase 3 SAPPHIRE study evaluating sitravatinib did not meet their primary endpoint.
- XPeng Inc. XPEV shares fell 5.7% to $8.15 in pre-market trading. Barclays downgraded XPeng from Equal-Weight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $8 to $6.
- Qudian Inc. QD dropped 4.4% to $1.31 in pre-market trading after gaining 5% on Wednesday.
- DISH Network Corporation DISH dropped 4% to $5.98 in pre-market trading. Citigroup downgraded DISH Network from Buy to Neutral and lowered the price target from $18 to $8.
Read More: Investor Sentiment Drops Further After Dow Falls For Fourth Straight Session
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.