Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation
is expected to release its Q4 financial results on May 26, 2023, before the market opens.
Analysts predict that the company’s earnings for this quarter will be around 95 cents per share, which is 9 cents higher than last year’s Q4 earnings of 86 cents per share. Booz Allen Hamilton’s revenue for the quarter might reach $2.39 billion.
On Thursday, the stock price of Booz Allen Hamilton decreased by 2%, closing at $89.85.
For the latest analyst ratings on Booz Allen Hamilton, readers can visit the
Analyst Stock Ratings
page and sort by stock ticker, company name, analyst firm, rating change, or other variables.
- On Feb. 2, 2023, Morgan Stanley’s analyst Matthew Sharpe reduced Booz Allen Hamilton’s stock price target from $118 to $116 but maintained an Overweight rating, believing the company has about 29% upside potential. Sharpe’s accuracy rate is 73%.
- On Feb. 1, 2023, Wells Fargo’s analyst Sarah Akers raised the stock price target from $109 to $110 and maintained an Overweight rating, estimating the company has around 22% upside potential. Akers’ accuracy rate is 69%.
- On Oct. 31, 2022, Cowen & Co.’s analyst Cai Rumohr increased the stock price target from $109 to $123 and maintained an Outperform rating, predicting around 37% upside potential. Rumohr’s accuracy rate is 73%.
- On Oct. 31, 2022, Truist Securities’ analyst Tobey Sommer increased the stock price target from $100 to $106 while maintaining a Hold rating, expecting around 18% upside potential. Sommer’s accuracy rate is 75%.
- On Oct. 19, 2022, Raymond James’ analyst Brian Gesuale downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform. Gesuale’s accuracy rate is 68%.
Read This Next:
Top 5 Tech Stocks That Could Sink Your Portfolio In May
© 2023 Benzinga.com. All rights reserved. Benzinga does not provide investment advice.