U.S. stocks traded mostly flat on Monday. Here are some big stocks recording losses in today’s session.
- Scilex Holding Company (NASDAQ: SCLX) shares dipped 17.3% to $1.86. Scilex recently completed its SP-103 Phase 2 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy in subjects with acute LBP.
- Canopy Growth Corporation (NASDAQ: CGC) fell 14.8% to $1.15 after the company announced a private placement of up to $50 million.
- Nuvalent, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVL) declined 12.7% to $41.36. Nuvalent will present preliminary dose-escalation data from its ongoing ALKOVE-1 Phase 1/2 trial of Nvl-655 at the 35th AACR-NCI-EORTC Symposium.
- DocGo Inc. (NASDAQ: DCGO) declined 10.4% to $5.11. DocGo named Lee Bienstock as CEO effective Sept. 15.
- GigaCloud Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: GCT) declined 10.2% to $10.28.
- Eos Energy Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: EOSE) tumbled 9.8% to $2.3350.
- Unity Software Inc. (NYSE: U) dipped 8.8% to $33.13. On Sept. 17, Unity posted “.. We apologize for the confusion and angst the runtime fee policy we announced on Tuesday caused. We are listening, talking to our team members, community, customers, and partners, and will be making changes to the policy.”
- FingerMotion, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNGR) declined 8.7% to $5.51.
- Rumble Inc. (NASDAQ: RUM) fell 8.4% to $6.22.
- Butterfly Network, Inc. (NASDAQ: BFLY) declined 8% to $1.5650.
- Couchbase, Inc. (NASDAQ: BASE) fell 7.8% to $17.98.
- Caribou Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRBU) tumbled 7.7% to $5.41.
- Moderna, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRNA) fell 7.7% to $105.80.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: LXRX) shares fell 7.5% to $1.2950.
- Wayfair Inc. (NYSE: W) declined 7.4% to $65.78.
- The Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) fell 7.2% to $10.39.
- Viking Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VKTX) fell 7% to $13.73.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMC) fell 6.8% to $7.78.
- Tellurian Inc. (NYSE: TELL) fell 6.8% to $1.2113.
- MINISO Group Holding Limited (NYSE: MNSO) fell 6.5% to $26.32.
- Arm Holdings plc (NASDAQ: ARM) fell 5.4% to $57.46.
Now Read This: Bitcoin Tops $27,000; Chainlink Emerges As Top Gainer
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.