The State Fair Bloody Mary is the epitome of indulgence and innovation. –Paula Nwaeze, Chef Point Co-owner.
FORT WORTH, TX, September 18, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — The Texas State Fair is an annual celebration of fun, food, and entertainment. Chef Point Restaurant & Bar is thrilled to announce a mouthwatering addition to pair with this year’s festivities: The State Fair Bloody Mary!
What started as an April Fools’ Day prank has turned into a reality, thanks to the creative minds at Chef Point.
Set to debut during the State Fair’s run from September 29th to October 22nd, the State Fair Bloody Mary promises to be a culinary adventure like no other. This bold creation brings together the flavors of the fair, making it a must-try for guests seeking a unique and unforgettable experience.
The State Fair Bloody Mary is not your typical cocktail; it’s a work of art. This extraordinary concoction features a blend of vodka, handcrafted tomato juice infused with secret spices, and a garnish that will leave your taste buds buzzing. The star of the show is, of course, the garnish, which includes some of the fair’s most iconic treats:
• Corn Dog: A corn dog perched right on top, adding a savory twist to the traditional Bloody Mary.
• Turkey Leg: Yes, you read that correctly! A succulent turkey leg stands tall, providing a savory counterpoint to the cocktail’s spicy kick.
• Funnel Cake Nut: The flavor of our fair funnel cake is a symphony of sweetness! The subtle sweet base is generously dusted with powdered sugar on top that takes the funnel cake to another level of sweetness. This powdered sugar coating adds a delightful sugary crunch and a burst of sweetness with every bite.
• Coated Caramel Apple: A sweet and crispy apple, coated in nuts and caramel.
• Corn on the Cob: A grilled corn on the cob skewer adds a smoky, charred flavor that pairs perfectly with the other ingredients.
“The State Fair Bloody Mary is the epitome of indulgence and innovation,” said Paula Nwaeze, co-owner of Chef Point. “We are excited to surprise and delight our guests with this unique creation, which perfectly captures the spirit of the fair – fun, creativity, and, of course, delicious food,” she added.
Don’t miss your chance to sip on the most talked-about drink of the fair season! Available from September 29th to October 22nd and experience the State Fair Bloody Mary for yourself. It’s a taste sensation you won’t want to miss!
About Chef Point Bar and Restaurant
Chef Point Bar & Restaurant has been featured on Guy Fieri’s Triple DDD. Started in April of 2003, Chef Point is well known for its delicious brunch menu, tasty cocktails and for being dog friendly.
# # #