- Dell Technologies Inc (NYSE:DELL) has partnered with NVIDIA Corp (NASDAQ:NVDA) to launch Project Helix, a next-generation platform to help businesses build and deploy trusted generative AI on-premises.
- Project Helix is built on top of Dell and NVIDIA’s infrastructure and software, providing businesses with pre-built tools and technical expertise to quickly deploy secure customized AI applications and grow their businesses.
- It includes a complete blueprint for infrastructure provisioning, modeling, training, fine-tuning, deploying inference, and streamlining results.
- Enterprises can access Project Helix through traditional channels and APEX flexible consumption options starting from July 2023.
- Dell also launched Dell NativeEdge, an edge operations software platform to simplify and optimize secure edge deployments.
- Also Read: A recent report has shown that the PC market may have bottomed out, leading Dell investors to become bullish ahead of earnings reports.
- As of the last check on Tuesday, Dell Technologies Inc shares were trading at $46.85, down 1.45%.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t offer investment advice. All rights reserved.