September 19, 2023 7:53 AM | 2 min read
- Raymond James raised the price target for Vital Energy, Inc. (VTLE) from $54 to $67. Analyst John Freeman maintained an Outperform rating. Vital Energy shares rose 0.5% to $54.37 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities lowered the price target for PTC Therapeutics, Inc. (PTCT) from $43 to $23. Analyst Tazeen Ahmad maintained an Underperform rating. PTC Therapeutics shares fell 1.9% to $23.83 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel increased the price target for TD SYNNEX Corporation (SNX) from $110 to $120. Analyst Matthew Sheerin maintained a Buy rating. SYNNEX shares fell 1.2% to $99.54 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo reduced the price target for The Clorox Company (CLX) from $150 to $140. Analyst Chris Carey maintained an Underweight rating. Clorox shares rose 0.2% to $142.99 in pre-market trading.
- JMP Securities raised the price target for Lennar Corporation (LEN) from $135 to $150. Analyst Aaron Hecht maintained a Market Outperform rating. Lennar shares gained 2% to close at $117.04 on Monday.
- Wedbush lowered the price target for Kinnate Biopharma Inc. (KNTE) from $14 to $2. Analyst David Nierengarten downgraded the stock from Outperform to Neutral. Kinnate Biopharma shares fell 15.3% to $1.44 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays reduced the price target for Stitch Fix, Inc. (SFIX) from $4 to $3. Analyst Trevor Young maintained an Equal-Weight rating. Stitch Fix shares fell 6.9% to $2.84 in pre-market trading.
- Truist Securities raised the price target for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCL) from $115 to $137. Analyst Patrick Scholes upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy. Royal Caribbean Cruises shares fell 1.5% to close at $95.92 on Monday.
- Evercore ISI Group increased the price target for CVS Health Corporation (CVS) from $81 to $83. Analyst Elizabeth Anderson upgraded the stock from In-Line to Outperform. CVS Health shares fell 0.2% to close at $70.70 on Monday.
- Daiwa Capital raised the price target for Dell Technologies Inc. (DELL) from $50 to $80. Analyst Louis Miscioscia upgraded the stock from Neutral to Outperform. Dell shares fell 0.2% to close at $69.15 on Monday.
- TD Cowen lowered the price target for Starbucks Corporation (SBUX) from $117 to $107. Analyst Agnes Lim downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform. Starbucks shares fell 1.3% to $95.55 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.