According to Fintel reports, as of May 25, 2023, JMP Securities has continued to provide coverage of Snowflake Inc – (NYSE:SNOW) and has recommended a Market Outperform strategy.
Analyst Predicts Increase in Share Price
As of May 11, 2023, the projected one-year price target for Snowflake Inc – is 186.87. The projections vary, with the lowest at 106.05 and the highest at $525.00. On average, the predicted share price has increased by 5.50% from its most recent closing price of 177.14.
Check out our list of companies with the greatest predicted upside price potential.
Projected annual revenue for Snowflake Inc – is 3,066MM, which is an increase of 48.43%.
A total of 1509 funds or institutions have reported ownership positions in Snowflake Inc – which is reduced by 4 shareholders or 0.26% from the last quarter. The average portfolio weight of all funds committed to SNOW is 0.72%, which has grown by 1.58%. Over the previous three months, institutions’ total shares have decreased by 1.05%, totaling 238,941K shares. The put/call ratio of SNOW is 1.04, indicating a negative outlook.
What are Other Shareholders Doing?
The following individuals/organizations own the SNOW stock:
- Altimeter Capital Management – 15,369K shares, representing 4.73% ownership of the company
- Sc Us – 13,634K shares, representing 4.20% ownership of the company
- Capital Research Global Investors – 12,559K shares, representing 3.86% ownership. Firm owns an additional 32.10% of 8528K shares and has increased its portfolio investment in SNOW by 49.47% in the previous quarter
- VTSMX – Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund Investor Shares – 8,271K shares, representing 2.54% ownership. Firm owns an additional 2.50% of 8064K shares and decreased its portfolio investment in SNOW by 20.01% in the last quarter
- ICONIQ Capital – 6,576K, representing 2.02% ownership. Firm owns an additional 11,422K shares and decreased its portfolio investment in SNOW by 80.40% in the last quarter
(The company provided this brief description.)
Snowflake Inc., based in San Mateo, California, is a data warehousing company that operates in the cloud. It was established in July 2012 and publicly launched in October 2014 after two years of being in stealth mode. The founders picked the company’s name to recognize their love of winter sports.
Key filings for this company:
This story originally appeared on Fintel.
The author’s views and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.