- Citianalyst Tyler Radke attended Microsoft Corp MSFT Microsoft Build event and was impressed with the announcements and demos.
- The analyst reiterated a Buy rating on the Microsoft’s stock in a note with the title “Microsoft Corp- Building off AI momentum with frenzy of product announcements.”
- Microsoft’s announcements at the event spanned nearly every segment, ranging from integration of Co-pilot into Windows and the broader office suite to driving new workloads to Azure, and new approaches to AI/ML model development and analytics via Data Fabric announcement.
- Also Read: Microsoft’s AI-Focused Innovations: Boosting Bing and Azure Services for Next Computing Wave
- The keynote highlighted the theme of consolidation from a thematic perspective.
- The analyst expects Microsoft to accelerate wallet share gains in the coming quarters via market consolidation tailwinds and leading positioning in GenAI, driving unique monetization and potentially accelerating share gains in large markets like search and cloud infrastructure.
- The analyst’s note takeaways were positive on MongoDB, Inc MDB and Elastic N.V. ESTC, while he sees the Fabric announcement more potentially disruptive to Snowflake Inc SNOW, Alteryx, Inc AYX though he considers it more as headline risk given MSFT’s mixed history of execution in delivering an integrated analytics suite.
- Price Action: MSFT shares traded higher by 2.12% at $332.77 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.