According to Fintel, on May 25, 2023, Mizuho reaffirmed its coverage of SITE Centers (NYSE:SITC) with a Neutral recommendation.
As of May 11, 2023, the average one-year price target for SITE Centers is $14.92, with a range from $12.12 to $22.05. This represents an increase of 28.05% from its latest reported closing price of $11.65.
The projected annual revenue for SITE Centers is $567MM, indicating a decrease of 2.27%. The projected annual non-GAAP EPS is $0.30.
Additionally, on May 10, 2023, the company declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share ($0.52 annualized). Shareholders of record as of June 14, 2023, will receive the payment on July 6, 2023. At the current share price of $11.65/share, the stock’s dividend yield is 4.46%
There are 576 funds or institutions reporting positions in SITE Centers. The put/call ratio for SITC is 0.31, indicating a bullish outlook.
The top five shareholders of SITE Centers are:
- Jpmorgan Chase with 11,032K shares representing 5.27% ownership of the company.
- iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF with 9,273K shares representing 4.43% ownership of the company.
- Vanguard Real Estate Index Fund Investor Shares with 8,592K shares representing 4.11% ownership of the company.
- PGGM Investments with 7,952K shares representing 3.80% ownership of the company.
- Janus Henderson Group with 5,847K shares representing 2.79% ownership of the company.
SITE Centers is an owner and manager of open-air shopping centers located in suburban, high household income communities. The company is a self-administered and self-managed REIT operating as a fully integrated real estate company.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.