- Palantir Technologies Inc (NYSE:PLTR) has announced a collaboration with Ukraine’s Ministry of Digital Transformation to support the defense and reconstruction of the country following the Russian invasion, leading to a rise in the stock price.
- Palantir will assist the ministry in cataloging and assessing damage to buildings and infrastructure, optimizing reconstruction through software, and enhancing digital capabilities for electronic public services.
- The company will also coordinate with Ukraine for a digitally-led reconstruction and help promote the country’s integration into the international market as a digital leader in Europe.
- Palantir CEO Alex Karp has visited Ukraine to discuss software security and support to the war and his employees have been assisting the Ukrainian Government in its efforts on the ground.
- Palantir’s support for Ukraine includes providing software to Ukrainian forces and supporting the resettlement of Ukrainian refugees.
- PLTR shares traded higher by 10.1% at $13.46 premarket on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.