With U.S. stock futures trading higher this morning on Monday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Stitch Fix, Inc. SFIX to report a quarterly loss at 21 cents per share on revenue of $371.36 million after the closing bell. Stitch Fix shares gained 3.4% to $3.34 in after-hours trading.
- Rubicon Technologies, Inc. RBT reported a 1-for-8 reverse stock split. Rubicon Technologies shares fell 2.8% to $0.42 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Investcorp Credit Management BDC, Inc. ICMB to have earned 17 cents per share on revenue of $7.20 million for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Investcorp Credit Management BDC shares rose 3.2% to $4.18 in after-hours trading.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- Five Point Holdings, LLC FPH named Kim Tobler as CFO. Five Point Holdings shares jumped 13.9% to $3.53 in the after-hours trading session.
- Chewy, Inc. CHWY filed for mixed shelf. However, the size of the offering was not disclosed. Chewy shares gained 0.1% to $20.17 in after-hours trading.
Read This Next: How To Earn $500 A Month From Apple After New iPhone Launch